Monday 7 October 2013

Something similiar to flash vector drawing in photoshop or illustrator? Pen tool alternative?

Hello, I really hate the penn tool in photoshop .. draw a line and want it to be a curved line but no photoshop wants to make it really weird curved line.... I really prefer the vector drawer in flash where you draw a line straight and then with mouse simply drag the line into a curve how you want it to be (good for tracing)... Are there any good vector drawers either in photoshop, illustrator or something else which does something like flash only abit more sophisticated? that will be good to use when tracing over images?

This would really help me out a lot if there are any?

Iv tried the pen tools in both photoshop and illustrator and ahh there both the same and i though illustrator was meant to be more for vector drawing but obviously not...anyone got any suggestions thanks?

Just to clarify I want something that is nothing like the pen tool in Photoshop but like the line drawing and manipulator tool in flash.. its annoying how flash isnt even made for vector drawing but has better tools for vectors than illustrator that is meant for exactly that purpose.. Please help me out and comment below if you have any suggestions.. thanks guys..

If i do find a easy alternative to drawing vectors in Photoshop or illustrator I will update this post... wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yahh This is helpful for who has no pen tool he/she can do vector drawing by this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, this is a great article! I did enjoyed reading it, keep your post .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your vector drawing with photoshop. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working with clipping path platform for my image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.product-retouching-service

    ReplyDelete